March things I was supposed to do...
1. Get all winter/Christmas decor stowed away in the shed. Find a few new springy house decor items. Done. Well, the stuff is put away. I haven't really been out to find new decor, but I got new placemats and a print, so there's that.
2. Design/order bridal shower invitations for future SIL. Done-ish. I ordered these (with a few changes) and now have to get them printed.
3. Mail birthday gifts for March on time this year. Nope. Not even a little bit. In fact, they're not out as I type and probably not out as you read.
4. Complete the Warrior Dog Dash 5K on base this month. Yes.
5. Complete the 21 Days of Pilates. Obviously. If I'm good for anything, it's Pilates.
6. Read at least 6 books. Yes, actually. Forthcoming book post on 4/11.
1. Try a really long audiobook. Most audiobooks I listen to are between 8-12 hours. I got it into my head that I wanted to do a much longer one, just for the experience. The most involved I've done was 11/22/63 (really enjoyed it) at 30 hours. Scott's favorite long book is The Pillars of the Earth and we have a friend who swears by Atlas Shrugged. I get my new Audible credit each month on the 7th, so the plan is to start The Winds of War this weekend. It's 45 hours.
2. Really make use of the charcoal-teeth-brushing method. I've used it sporadically but need to commit to every day. White strips make my teeth too sensitive so I'd like to try a more natural method.
3. Attempt to spend less than $100 per week on groceries. This is hard and I'll write a forthcoming post about my reasoning/rationale for often spending more than $100.
4. Watch a Lord of the Rings movie. Now that I've finished Star Wars, it's time to move on. I've never seen anything LOTR. How many movies are there? I don't even know.
Then I have a few goals I'm not putting on the blog #becauseinternet so we'll see. Don't want to bog myself down with too much and I generally only put up goals I assume I can be successful at. That's my strategy.
Do you have any goals for April???