...that I've been watching.
A lot of people read over winter breaks...I use my time to bake cookies and watch TV.
1. Gilmore Girls Revival. I KNOW, RIGHT? I said I don't like the show and have never watched more than an episode or two but I listened to a review of this "revival" on a podcast and they talked about what a horrid little brat Rory was and how she was 32 years old and acting like she was 22 (such a millenial, right?) and then I had to watch. So I did. I had no context and I think it's better that way. I didn't need 7 years of backstory to catch what was going on. 'Twas not that complicated.
2. Jane the Virgin. All caught up.
3. We tried OA on Netflix. I liked the first two episodes a lot and then it got weird(er). I think Scott just let it play while he took a nap and I eventually started doing something else. I wasn't impressed.
4. And because I can't stop with the Hallmark Christmas movies, I also moved onto When Calls the Heart on Netflix. Scott watched a couple of episodes with me.
5. I caught up on season 7 of Shameless. The fact that I've been alternating between When Calls the Heart and Shameless is pretty odd, right?
6. I started watching Veep. I'd seen episodes here and there over the years, but I started from the beginning. I'll probably just watch the two free seasons on Amazon Prime and then call it good.
What have you been watching lately???
Be back Monday with (some kind of) a Christmasy round-up...Have a merry weekend!