1. I did the incline again this week, by myself. 47 minutes. For some reason I had to do it for time to prove to myself that I had the ability. Plus, it gave me something to do. It's easily a half-day project. 45 minute drive, 1 hour hike down the mountain after, etc.
2. I made balsamic chicken this week.
3. So I could use my new spiralizer for zucchini.
4. My computer is still set to Anchorage for weather I guess. I saw this the other day. I got very sad that it's 95 degrees here. It's come full circle. I miss Alaska weather.
5. I parallel parked in downtown Denver last week, right across the the street from Union Station. I've never been so proud.
6. I made this handy-dandy sign to hang up at school. You think explicitness is a joke...until it's not.
I hold onto all of the mini erasers. They are toys more than they are tools.