Because there's so many stuff and things happening around here..I can't possibly be expected to recount them all and I'm busy doing stuff like shoveling dirt around for the patio that Scott is building. My fingers hurt. I have blisters. (To which Scott says, "Well your back's gonna hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty". I'm already doing landscaping though so...)
Here's a few confessions inspired by Steph's post yesterday...
1. I don't want to watch your vlog. I have no interest in vlogs. Probably why I haven't made one. In fact, I clicked on a blog yesterday hoping to gain some information from the "hook" that was posted on Facebook and then found that it was a vlog. Tab closed.
2. I'm guilty of it too (more often than I'd like to admit), but I can't stand it when bloggers don't say where they got something. I want to know where you picked up that cute pair of sandals or that purse (usually this is about a purse) when you dedicate half a post to it.
3. I got a new teacher-bag from Zappos (see!) and it arrived in two days. I initially thought it'd be too small, even though the reviews said people used them for travel, for work, for laptops, etc. I really thought about returning it, but I'm inherently lazy. Then I asked Scott, "Is this okay? I feel like it's too small for school?" He looked at it for half a second, said "No...it's looks big enough for folders and stuff". I decided to keep it.
4. I'm tired of my Emily Ley planner. It's annoying me. Recommend a planner please.
5. I have two or three recipes that are half-typed up/half-created right now. I don't know if one will make it onto the blog tomorrow or not. Maybe I'll do two next week. Decisions, decisions.