I miss posting on Fridays. It's just exhausting to post 5 days a week, you know? But there's always things I'd like to give a shout-out to.
1. I do totally love the way Nordstrom Rack saves my card info. I went to order something the other night and thought Oh, I don't want to get up to get my wallet. Then Oh, wait. What's this? Done and bought.
2. I am loving that the weather is finally cooling off this weekend. I see some pumpkin cookie baking happening.
3. I saw this on a friend's FB page and saved it immediately. It's so comforting.
4. I've been keeping up with new fall TV this week. I've watched...
This Is Us ----because social media wouldn't shut up...it was okay...I'm not sure how it's going to be a whole season? Seems kind of like a movie.
New Girl -------somewhat promising
The Goldbergs --------LOLOLOLOL...seriously, watch this show LOLOLOLOL
Designated Survivor ------Interesting
Up this weekend: Once Upon a Time!
5. Pumpkin Swap Sign-Ups are starting Monday!