1. The I Hate Green Beans Bachelorette recap this week. LOL. Thoughts on The Bachelorette? I have many.
2. Steph wrote the perfect addendum to what Jennifer Aniston recently said about women, marriage, and babies. I've got to start being meaner when people pry (I'm too nice, apparently), but I try to stay even-keeled when in social situations and losing it over Do you think you'll have kids? might make me some enemies. It falls under the same reaction as So when does he come back from being deployed? I wrote a post about that several years ago. Down to the letter, the same thoughts and feelings.
3. This thing about teachers. The whole article didn't exactly blow my mind, but this stood out.
Our teacher selves are characters. I've seen those who don't play characters and you can tell the difference. There should always be a difference between you and your teacher self when there's 30 kids looking at you. You do not have to be fake, in either case. You just have to be different if you want it to work for you.
4. I realized the other day that I've only been to Starbucks twice since school let out. That's TWO MONTHS. Once, I went with my brother's girlfriend (my brother, oddly, does not like the 'bucks) and the other time, I went in looking for a tumbler and got an iced tea.
I was seriously thrilled when I came to this money-saving realization this week, and it made me think of this Rodan+Fields graphic.
And that is TWICE-A-DAY use. Kind of like how I've only been to Starbucks twice since May, yet I spent much more than $2.58.
5. Because I needed a fifth thing, these are pretty funny.