I'll spare you the basic blogger talk about fall and boots and scarves and all that. The point is that we generally, as a blogging population, enjoy this season and we, as a population, enjoy getting pretty stuff in the mail. If YOU are interested in participating, here's this year's timeline.
(As always, if no one wants to join in, Becky and I will send each a package and call it a day :):) This is my annual disclaimer so I won't feel bad if no one shows up to the party.)
The procedure is the same as previous years. We're just pushing it later into the season because, I don't know about your location, it's barely fall here in Colorado.
1. Fill out the form to sign up for the swap! Sign-ups end on Friday, October 9th at 11:59pm.
2. By Monday, October 12th, you will get an e-mail from one of us with your swap partner.
3. Once you know your partner, please make contact within 48 hours (by Wednesday, October 14th) to get to know a bit more about each other.
4. Spend $15-$20 (excluding shipping) to put together a fun package for your partner.
5. Mail your package on or before Tuesday, October 27th.
6. Link up with us on Friday, November 6th to share your swap goodies!