Periodically, I clean out the drafts on Blogger. I hate the clutter of posts I haven't finished or no longer have an interest in finishing...cluttered drafts equals cluttered mind.
Here's what I can see at this point:
1. Fall Food...I never talked about favorite fall recipes. Oh well. Not like you can't find food elsewhere on the internet.
2. Range. I titled this post because I was inspired to write about how millenials need to develop some range. We need to be able to draw the line between our professional life and our personal life; you need to do both, but not at the same time. You need to be able to adapt to your surroundings, not assume your surroundings will adapt to you.
3. Classroom Pictures. I took some this year. Never posted them. Now..eh.
4. Chicken Zucchini "Parm". A recipe I've made a lot in the last few months but haven't shared. There were also many more recipe posts I started and never finished. Whoops.
5. I have several deployment-related posts, but I don't really want to talk about them until this deployment is over.
Linking up with Alyssa Goes Bang.