2. Continuing on with this...SPOILERS...I never wanted Luke to win. Luke is too good for her and I just couldn't see them making it work. I'm glad he got out when he did even though he looked as confused as Scout usually does when Scott leaves the house without him. Poor guy.
3. As for Chase, he is probably also too good for her because he has a job and a house and a profession....that's not what she's after. He also doesn't live in a flashy place or have a flashy, loud family.
Chase: What was missing?
You're not Jordan and also your hair moves, so you can't be Robby.
4. Although, I had a very plausible theory that Jojo would pick Chase so she could move to Colorado and be close to Ben. Because she mentioned Ben no less than four times in this week's episode.
As my fellow Bachelor-franchise-enjoying friend said, "All I see is Ben....Ben....Ben....when I was with Ben....what Ben did to me....my feelings for Ben....
Edited to add after catching The Men Tell All this morning...
1. Let's mention Ben again, please.
2. Words of affirmation? You don't say. I didn't know that.
3. Vinny probably was/is a great guy. But when one only has eyes for one guy since the first day/night, no one else stood a chance.
The season isn't even officially over and I think we all know what's going to happen here. I don't see it going any other way.