#15 is Sparkles
1. My goal was to not let Monday end until I had Colorado license plates. That meant two DMV trips.
2. I've been buying these at the commissary and they last for up to two weeks in the fridge. Impressive.
3. Bought at a craft fair in Missouri.
4. My wallet that I got in The Grand Cayman while on vacation. I don't even remember what wallet I used before this one because that's how much I love it.
5. My coffee cup today. It was a wedding gift way back when.
You can find my posts on Instagram if you want to follow along or join in. It's not too late to catch up!
Also, I'm aware that I owe two recipes for next week since I skipped this week and I should also be back to a regular blogging schedule next week. Fingers crossed.